CPMT Technology Focus Meeting Going VIRTUAL
While company travel bans and social distancing practices are in place, we need to find new ways to advance powder metallurgy technology. The Center for Powder Metallurgy Technology (CPMT) will hold a virtual Technology Focus Meeting (TFM) on June 30, 2020 from 1:00-3:30 p.m. EST.
The TFM is expected to include updates on the following ongoing projects
- Shot Peen for Improved Gear Performance
- Die Wall Lubrication Process for Warm Tooling Compaction
- Packaging for Corrosion Prevention of PM Parts
- Impact Testing of PM Gear Teeth
- Defect Identification and Reduction in the PM Process
- Guideline Development for the Joining of PM Components
- Finite Element Analysis Modeling of PM Components
Additionally, a technical presentation by Henkel Adhesive Technologies (Loctite Products) will be provided.
If your company is not a CPMT member company but would like information on joining, please visit www.cpmtweb.org or contact Bill Edwards.